BARC provides Zero Waste recycling services and compostable serviceware to Traverse City area festivals and events, both public and private. When you partner with Bay Area Recycling for Charities for your wedding, corporate event or any size gathering, you are making it a Zero Waste Event. That means virtually every bit of waste is recycled or composted. We are able to do this by having affordable and eco-friendly products that range from compostable serviceware (utensils, plates and cups) to biodegradable garbage bags. Learn More about Zero Waste Events
To make hosting a Zero Waste Events easy, BARC offers 3 different service options:
- DIY – You picks up all the compostable serviceware and recycling bins from our Traverse City location and return them after the event.
- DIY with BARC delivery – We will deliver everything you need to your location and pick it up when you are done.
- Full Service – BARC will not only deliver all your products, but we will have staff on hand during the event to help sort all the materials.
Get started by contact us
- For Compostable Service Ware, contact Jordan Byron.
- For Zero Waste Recycling Services, contact Andy Gale.
Upcoming Zero Waste Events
Leaping Leprechaun – St. Patties Day Run
Traverse City, MI
February, 11, 2017
Get the Details >